localhost/xamppopen http://localhost/xampp/ ➚
Localhost/xampp is a localhost xampp server folder address. You can access to server from http://localhost/xampp/ url address.
What is xampp?It is an apache distribution that allows developers to easily create a local web server for projects they are working on. Xampp, every word has a meaning. X: cross-platform, A: apache, M: mysql, P: php, and the last letter P stands for perl. The reason we are able to create the web server easily above is that we provide all the components necessary for a web server in a package. Let's not forget the friends who ask what is the cross platform. Cross platform; Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
What are the basic components that should be used in Xampp?
- PHP: Php Hypertext Preprocessor is the initials of the words. Superior text means preprocessor. It is a server-side script written by sites like Facebook, WordPress, Wikipedia, Travian. Not to mention that it is a popular language among web developers.
- MySQL: If you are developing a dynamic web application, then you need a database to hold your data. This is where the MySQL database comes in. MySQL is both open source and works well with php.
- APACHE: Web server application. Open source code. Apache and microsoft web server are two big companies competing in the industry. Netcraft's range is the second most widely used web server in the 2016 web server survey with 45% share of microsoft's leadership and apache with 20% usage.
- PHPMyAdmin is an open source tool written in PHP. We provide the administration of the MySQL database through this tool. We can create a new database or delete an existing database, edit tables, import files with .sql extensions, and run sql queries. In general, I have written these in terms of giving information but there are many more functions.
- PERL: Although Perl is not a very popular language for web development, it is a powerful, high-level dynamic programming language that can be used extensively for text manipulation and image definition.
In addition to the components mentioned above, you can also use components like FileZilla FTP Server, Mercury Mail Server, Tomcat and Webalizer.
How to Install XamppFirst we download the xampp software, which is compatible with the operating system you are using, at https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html. We complete the installation as in the following sequence.
Localhost & Your connection Analysis (live)
These data are reflected instantly. It is never saved on the server, stored or used.
127.0.0.1 Server Pages
localhost:81 ⟷ localhost:631 ⟷ localhost:9000 ⟷ localhost:4000 ⟷ localhost:11501 ⟷ localhost:8001 ⟷ localhost:3306
localhost/dashboard ⟷ localhost/wordpress ⟷ localhost/wordpress/wp-admin ⟷ http://localhost/mysql